If you have traveled around on buses, you would know of the annoyances of the passenger air-conditioning fans that can not be turned off.
However, here are a few AmigoTips you can employ to make your journey more tolerable.
- Stuff things in the vents, such as socks.
- May smell, but that’s more tolerable than sub-zero temperatures.
- Cover the vents with the draped curtains.
- Put your bag in the shelf above your seat, to hold down the curtains above your head.
- Ask the bus driver to turn up the heat.
- The bus driver may say no, so prepare for a rejection.
There you go; simple AmigoTips to keep you from freezing in your bus journeys.
What are some other techniques you can use, to keep up the temperature?